Mobile Navigation
My Account


Call for Support
michael from Tinley Park, IL asks:
I have a pair of outdoor speakers but the power supply seems to have been fried with a power surge.  How can I get a new power supply, model RAS-2402500?

Your Answer
Please do not include: HTML, personal information, profane language, inflammatory comments or copyrighted information.
Add images to your answer

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
* File must be in JPG format with a maximum file size of 2MB
E.g. "John" (may appear publicly if your question is published to our website)
Your email address is not shared.
E.g. "Chicago, Illinois"